Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

First 4 Winners!

Since I wrote this post I've done two auctions for Darby. One I did with a friend and Angel Tree Warrior for Mariah. We were blessed by lot of donors and bidders and raised just over $700 to split between the kids! Then I did a quick Mary Kay auction and split the proceeds between Darby and the Rhodes Family FSP. Again, you all were incredible and we raised $364 altogether! Between the two auction and the donations that have come in Darby's grant now reads $2041.40 with $539.40 coming in during Angel Tree (so far)!

When I started the giveaway for Darby he had $105 in Angel Tree donations and I said I would draw a winner every time his grant went up $100....which means I now need to draw 4 winners! I put all the entries from the blog into an Excel file and then used random.org to draw the winners!

The first winner is:

 
#5 Jennifer Picard, liked CapsFor Causes
 
 
The second winner is:
 
#12 Christina Scott; Shared on Facebook
 
 
The third winner is:
 

#31 Kandis, Praying daily
 
 
The fourth winner is:
 
#37 Deb W, followed Mandy's blog

All winner please go to Caps For Causes to pick out your prizes and you can message me through that page as well! Thank you!

All of the entries that I have so far will continue to be entered in the next giveaway which will take place when Darby's grant reaches $605 in Angel Tree donations! I have money to add from both auctions so be sure to get your entries in. Find all of the entries and leave your comments on this blog to have them added!

There are lots of free ways to enter! Every time you share on facebook or Twitter, is another opportunity for someone's heart to be broken for the plight of these children. Every $1 you give does matter and it does add up to helping all of these children find their forever families.

No comments:

Post a Comment